Thursday, June 14, 2007

Update: The Clare at Watertower, 06/14/07






My future senior home is growing more and more each day at the corner of Rush and Pearson Streets--up to the ninth or tenth floor now, of the final fifty-three.

The top photo shows a view from the northwest, along Pearson Street near Wabash Avenue.

The center photo shows the view I've used in other posts here, from across the street at the northeast corner of Rush and Pearson.

The bottom photo is the view from the southeast, along Rush Street toward Chicago Avenue.

Watching a tall building rise from below the ground is an interesting experience, and I'll eagerly await my first view of the thirty-fifth floor, where my apartment is to be. That's still a long way off, but I'll keep you posted!

Copyright 2007 by Marlys Marshall Styne

No comments: