Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Clare, March 12, 2007


It may be a bit hard to see it from these photos, but The Clare at Watertower, my future home, is beginning to look like a real building. The top photo is a view from the northwest, the corner of Pearson and Wabash. The other photo is a view from the east, near Rush and Pearson.

Spring has arrived in Chicago, at least for a few days, and construction seems to be progressing. I'll have to take my pictures from further away in the future, although these show more than the web cam (see the Clare web site) that looks down toward the top.

I'm happy to report that the sky was blue, the temperature was in the fifties, the sun was shining, and I was able to walk to Rush and Pearson, have my free Monday coffee at McDonald's, and walk back home. Today is an even warmer day, so I expect to enjoy it rather than look toward the colder weekend in the forecast. Stay tuned for another report on The Clare soon.

Copyright 2007 by Marlys Marshall Styne
Photos by the author.

No comments: